Laser cutting is considered as one of the most accurate methods of material machining, especially metals, both ferrous and non-ferrous ones.
We currently have four laser cutting centers (6000W).
The machines can cut metal sheets of a size max. 1500x3000 mm and a thickness not exceeding:
- structural steel → 25 mm
- stainless steel → 20 mm
- aluminum → 15 mm
- cooper → 10 mm
- brass → 10 mm
- possibility of making one piece, as well as multi-thousand batch,
- cutting accuracy of 0,1 mm, positioning accuracy of 0,01 mm, 100% repeatability of cut elements,
- excellent quality of cutting that does not require any additional machining,
- short programming time due to the modern technology programme,
- the biggest material savings due to cutting optimization – appropriate lay-out of cut pieces on a sheet metal ensuring maximum material utilization.